Additional TIPS: CIVIL SERVICE REVIEW COACHINGS AND TUTORIALS Some Excerpts from Online…. Courtesy to CoolBuster / Rev. Feb 07, 2012
For Added Confidence and Being More Relaxed Upon Taking the Examination
0920.450,6400 look for jonsihay
TIPS IN PASSING THE EXAM EASILY:
Civil Service Exam Tips to Pass Easily
First, we have to know why there is a Civil Service exam. Civil Service Exams are implemented in various countries as a way to achieve an effective, rational public administration on a merit system. CS exams are conducted to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in the Civil Service shall be made, provided said eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.
Have you taken a Civil Service examination? If you already have successfully hurdled it, congratulations! If not, well, do not lose hope. Because, it’s now your GREAT CHOICE TO GET HIGH CHANCE OF PASSING THE CS EXAM!
Do you want to pass a CS exam easily? Yes? Then , did you know the statistics steadily shows that 90% FAILED THE EXAM? And what’s the main reason of Failure? The major reason is: COMING TO THE EXAMINATION UNPREPARED or LACK OF PREPARATION!
Now before we’ll talk the possible suggested options for ‘BEING PREPARED AND POSSIBLY WELL GUIDED, it’s important on what covers the exam.
The scopes of the exams are as follows:
- Career Service Professional - In English and Filipino; Vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, analogy logic, and numerical reasoning
- Career Service Subprofessional - In English and Filipino; Vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, spelling, clerical operations, and numerical reasoning.
Both Professional and Subprofessional levels of the examinations will have general information on the following areas: Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713), Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts, and Environment Management and Protection.
Here are a few HELPFUL tips and maybe undergoing a
WELL-GUIDED TUTORIAL REVIEW COACHING (TRC):
Months or Weeks Before the Exam:
- Read books (see the scopes to know what subject areas to focus).
- Take time TO GET WELL GUIDED TUTORIAL SERVICE IF POSSIBLE. Also take tine to browse the internet for some useful information.
- Read the newspaper at least a month before the exam proper for current events on that period. Not the very recent issues because the questionnaire could have been written probably a month or couple of months ago.
- If you prefer to self-review, Civil Service Exam reviewers are available at bookstores. Though not well recommended as to get high chance of passing mark, but still helpful to some extent. Possibly, ask for a free ADVICE from a VERY RELIABLE FRIEND. If it’s further valuable and helpful to you better avail his TURIAL REVIEW COACHING FOR A CONSIDERABLE AND REASONABLE FEE! You may contact 0906. 5327 448 look for jonsihay now. Jonsihay is ENGR. JONATHAN E. SIHAY. He’s been with Civil Service Commission with 5 years experience relative to the ADMINISTRATION, CONDUCT AS WELL AS EXAMINATION PROCESSING BOTH COMPUTERIZED AND MANUALS. He is Civil Service Professional Eligibility Passer and a licensed Electrical Engineer! H even got top 8 in the Master Electrician Board Exam. Not that He has some expertise and secrets about the CS Exam, but that HE ALREADY HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE both helping them coming to examination prepared and passed! Do review as early as NOW! We believe undergoing a well-guided tutorial review coaching with Engr. Jonathan Sihay would be GREAT EDGE to anyone interested!
- Prepare yourself a week before the exam. Keep yourself stress-free. (With a tutorial review coaching of Engr. Jonathan Sihay, he got include in his TRC the preparation system that includes MINDFUL HANDLING OF STRESS MANAGEMENT.
- Sleep early and soundly specially the night before the exam.
- During the exam day, eat your breakfast and take a bath. It will keep you fresh and relaxed.
- Double check if you have with you the necessary things like pencil, eraser, sharpener and most importantly the examination slip and receipt, NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT AND CS ACCEPTABLE VALID ID’S. NO ID, NO EXAM!
- Go to the examination venue at least an hour before the official exam time, which is 8:00 o'clock in the morning. (HIGHLY ADVISED: come before 7:00 am but with food on tummy, if not bring your provision along)
- Bring with you something to eat and drink.
- While the exam is on-going, focus and read the instructions and questions carefully, with comprehension.
- Do not stay long on hard questions, go back to them when you’re done with easier ones.
- If you are finished answering all questions ahead of cut-off time, do not go home immediately. Make use of the remaining time to review your answers.
- Enjoy the feel of it. Be confident.
- Many had followed all these tips and passed the professional and/or Subprofessional CS exam that was conducted. Listen to yourself. And the one that YOU ARE telling yourself is: “I KNOW THIS EXAM, I MA PREPARED FOR IT, I’M GOING TO PASS THIS EXAM! (KAHIBALO KO ANI NGA EXAM.(Alam ko ang Exam na Ito). KAYA KO TO! PAPASA AKO NITO” If you do the diligently do the same, you will surely find your name listed in the examination results page of the Civil Service Commission. (Contact me, as you maybe needing it)
Tips / pointers from the CSC:
- According to the CSC, the career service examinations are general ability tests where speed and accuracy matter. The Professional level, consisting of 150 test items, lasts for three hours while the Sub-professional level, also with 150 test items, lasts for 2.5 hours. Passing rate for both levels is 80.
- The CSC advises examinees of the Professional level to review on vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, analogy, logic and numerical reasoning. Takers of the Sub-professional level should review on the same subject areas except analogy and logic, and in addition, spelling and clerical operations.
If it interestingly helps and…
To those who seriously consider our
WELL-GUIDED TUTORIAL REVIEW COACHING (TRC) AND
INTERESTED TO AVAIL, Just call for a FREE BRIEFING NOW.
CONTACT US NOW:
0906.5327.448 or 0920.450.6400 look for
Jonsihay Or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org